Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of qdu : graphical disk usage - savann

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of qdu : graphical disk usage - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 22:26:26 -0300

"gilles.debunne" <address@hidden> writes:

>> You said that the changes are apply in the project, but the
> source in
>> the web page that you send us doesn't have any change, can
> you send me
>> the tarball with those changes to my email
> (address@hidden)?
>
> Strange, since the tarball was actually modified (I just
> checked). The rpm were not recompiled (copyright is added as a
> postprocess and hence source did "not" change). Everything is
> updated now. Try a Shift+Reload first ?
> Otherwise, I'll send the tar be e-mail.

Hi Gilles Debunne:

As you said it, the tarball was updated in the webpage, but just the
.zip file, consider to update the .tar.gz file too. The
qduInterface.ui and qdu.pro files still have the Copyright and
Notices License missing.

Fix this issue and I'll approve your project. I'll wait the updated
tarball.