[Savannah-hackers] [support #103557] Where is the bug tracker?

From: Michael Casadevall
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103557] Where is the bug tracker?
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:37:36 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103557] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Michael Casadevall <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Thu 11/11/2004 at 14:31 (EST)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Severity | 1 - None                  | 5 - Average
          Resolution | None                      | Done
         Assigned to | None                      | sonicmctails

It appears you found a bug in the tracker code; it shouldn't have let you move
it to the bug tracker, since it's currently disabled on this project. Tracker
item should check if the tracker tracker actually exists/is on. I'llmoved this
to the task tracker.

[support #103557] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Simon Josefsson
On: Thu 11/11/2004 at 14:01

Category:  Savannah website

Original Submission:  I added a new support request:

http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103555

and used the pull-down menu to reassign it from the support queue to the bug
queue.  And after that it seems gone from the "Support" overview page at:

https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=gnutls

Note that I added the bug again, which is visible from that page, but with the
item id 103556.

Where did the 103555 bug go?

Follow-up Comments

Date: Thu 11/11/2004 at 14:31       By: Michael Casadevall <sonicmctails>
It appears you found a bug in the tracker code; it shouldn't have let you move
it to the bug tracker, since it's currently disabled on this project. Tracker
item should check if the tracker tracker actually exists/is on. I'llmoved this
to the task tracker.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103557>

  Message sent via/by Savannah