Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of XIE - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Alex Turner
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of XIE - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:05:30 -0500

I did a little bit of digging, and I couldn't find an alternative XML
parser for python.  Do you know of one?

I am also writting a C++ version that uses Xerces - do you know if
xerces is GPL compatible?  If that were the case then I could just
abandon the python version as I'm having serious performance issues
anyhow.

Thanks,

Alex