Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah-announce and savannah-users mailing list

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 21:30:58 +0100

The reason is: we wanted to create a mailing list to warn all
users. Unfortunately when inviting people the Mailman process got
killed by Apache's CGI timeout feature. Then beu tried to make a
Python script but it was buggy. And then we worked on something
else. It is still planned to invite everybody to those list, but
there's more urgent now. We could remove them, but if people
subscribe, it is good for later.