Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Diarusie - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Diarusie - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:40:28 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Krawiec:

To release your program properly under the GNU GPL you must include a
Copyright and Notices License at the beginning of every file of source
code and add the plain ASCII text version of the GNU GPL to the tarball
in a file called 'COPYING'.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

Remember that any file with more than 10 lines should carry on
Copyright and Notices License with in.

With these changes we can approve your project at Savannah. I'll wait
your updated tarball.

Regards,