Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of coold - Athlon XP cooler daemon - s

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of coold - Athlon XP cooler daemon - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 12:52:33 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Biran Gunlogson:

We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
catch potential legal issues early, can you send the source code to my
email(address@hidden)?

For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at
the beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help catch
potential omissions such as these.

Regards,