Re: [Savannah-hackers] [gnu.org #214327] [support #103561] complaint abo

From: Sylvain Beucler via RT
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] [gnu.org #214327] [support #103561] complaint about message-id header
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:13:14 -0500

Hi,

The message was sent because I added you in Cc of a Savane tracker
item. It is not planned to reply to that address, so people reply to
the tracker.

So we have two scenario:

- I have to create a new request using RT only

- You update the Savane tracker directly

What do you think is the best? Of course #2 means less work, but if it
is really not practical for you, we can switch to #1.