[Savannah-hackers] Be'st Qua'lity, lo'wer pri'ced M'eds ! ceuxgydl

From: Josh Blanchard
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Be'st Qua'lity, lo'wer pri'ced M'eds ! ceuxgydl
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 06:09:13 -0300

Are y'ou l'ooking for an Alternati've to INSA'NE ret'ail pri'ces on
Pha'rmaceu'ticals ?

Thin'k tw'ice bef'ore you plac'e your or'der...

    ...at some s'hady offsho're I'nternet compa'ny !

  ~Wh'o ca'n y'ou rea'lly trus't w'ith y'our hea'ltTH?~

Learn more about who we are and...

  wh'y yo'u do'n't hav'e to ch'oose bet'ween y'our hea'lth' and your mone'y...

    w'he'n yo'u nee'd medic'ation you can t'rust ! ! !

http://jgenfa.onlinemedz.net/rx/?12

No More?
http://wqufij.bestspeedymeds.com/rmv/
secant singleton admissible size crestview conform around sulfide megalomaniac
ronnie alien philadelphia moment doctrinaire glassware prosecution counterflow
actinic greyhound mentor miriam topsy flown persecute emotional coastline