Re: [Savannah-hackers] formatting of gnueval-input requests

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] formatting of gnueval-input requests
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 01:35:21 +0100

Hi,

Hmmm, this is pretty weird. As far as I see in the code, both you and
us are sent this message, and as you can see here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2004-11/msg00494.html
we got it right.

Maybe we don't send the new lines right (and mhonarc is tolerant), or
maybe there is problem from your side.

Could you send us the message as you received it? Also, do you always
get the lines that way, or is it just the base for project 'blackbox'?