[Savannah-hackers] submission of ratpoison - savannah.nongnu.org

From: sabetts
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of ratpoison - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:04:41 -0500

Shawn Betts <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: ratpoison
System name: ratpoison
Type: non-GNU

Ratpoison is a simple Window Manager with no fat library dependencies, no
fancy graphics, no window decorations, and no rodent dependence. It is
largely modelled after GNU Screen which has done wonders in the virtual
terminal market.

The screen can be split into non-overlapping frames. All windows are kept
maximized inside their frames to take full advantage of your precious
screen real estate.

All interaction with the window manager is done through keystrokes.
ratpoison has a prefix map to minimize the key clobbering that cripples
Emacs and other quality pieces of software.

http://ratpoison.sf.net is the current project web page.

The latest stable release can be downloaded here:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ratpoison/ratpoison-1.3.0.tar.gz

Other Software Required:
none.

Other Comments:
I would like to migrate ratpoison from sourceforge over to savannah. I
feel savannah is more aligned with the spirit of ratpoison and I don't
like the direction sourceforge is going in.

This means I'd have to get the cvs root from savannah. I'm not exactly
sure how to do this. I would imagine you've done this before. Any
information would be appreciated!

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/