Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Pyano - savannah.gnu.org

From: Bryon Gill
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Pyano - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:43:05 -0500 (EST)

Updated tarball here:
http://www.leftrightleft.org/pyanoforte.tar.bz2

I've had to change the name to pyanoforte because I found a couple (!) of other projects that are already using the name pyano. The file pyano.py has had its name changed to pyanoforte.py. I would appreciate if if the official project name could be changed to"Pyanoforte".

Copyright, license and permission to copy statements are now in place. Let me know if there's anything else you need.

Thanks,
Bryon Gill