Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Active Calendar - savannah.nongnu.o

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Active Calendar - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:28:39 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Giorgos Tsiledakis,

Your source code have the Copyright and Notices License missing, you
can read about this in the LGPL web page:

    http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.html

We do not accept mirroring in Savannah, so to approve your project you
have to remove it from http://phpclasses.org, consider to start that
process as quickly as you can, because the support people may take a
while to remove it.

With these changes we can accept your project as non-gnu. I'll wait
your updated tarball.