Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of BitBake build tool - savannah.nongn

From: Chris Larson
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of BitBake build tool - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 10:50:57 -0600

* Jonathan Gonzalez V. (address@hidden) wrote:
> I reviewed your source code, and you have the Copyright Notices
> missing in some files, and the License Notices too in other files, fix
> this issue. Keep in mind that any file with more than 10 lines should
> carry on a Copyright and License Notices, this rules include shell
> scripts(.sh) Makefiles(generated by hand), etc. If you have doubts
> about where and when put the Copyright and License Notices, read these
> URLs:
>
>       http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html
>       http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

Thanks for the guidance.  I really appreciate it.  I've gone over the
code with a fine tooth comb and added the missing copyright and license
notices.

> On the other hand, was a little hard define where is your source code
> and where is the dependencies code on the tarball, you should keep the
> dependencies out of your tarball, this will keep your source code
> clean and the users can change the dependencies without change the
> source code itself.

I've removed the 'utils' directory, which were external sources kept
around that were no longer necessary.

I've attached the current tree.  How's this look?

Thanks,
--
Chris Larson - kergoth at handhelds dot org
Linux Software Systems Engineer - clarson at ti dot com