Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of BitBake build tool - savannah.nongn

From: Chris Larson
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of BitBake build tool - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 20:10:39 -0600

* Jonathan Gonzalez V. (address@hidden) wrote:
> Chris Larson <address@hidden> writes:
> Apologize for the delay in my answer.
>
> Looks better :), now you have the Copyright and License Notices
> missing just in this two files: setup.py and bbdev.sh.

Okay, bbdev.sh now explicitly states that I'm disclaiming my copyright
on it and wish it to be in the public domain.  setup.py now has my
copyright and GPL license.

> You have the 'COPYING' file missing, this file should be the plain
> ASCII text version of the license, you can get the verbatim version
> From here:
>
>      http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt

Done, added it as doc/COPYING.GPL.  Also added COPYING.MIT for
consistency, since the metadata is under that license.  While I was at
it, I added our current docbook user's manual, which is licensed under
the Creative Commons Attribution license.

> With these changes we can approve your project at Savannah. I'll wait
> your updated tarball.

Thanks,
--
Chris Larson - kergoth at handhelds dot org
Linux Software Systems Engineer - clarson at ti dot com