Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of RMON2 Network Monitoring Agent - sa

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of RMON2 Network Monitoring Agent - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 19:22:49 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez,

There's a dependence that you listed called 'CURL', can you give me an
URL to download this package?

Related to the code, you have the Copyright and License Notices
missing in some files, fix this issue. Keep in mind that any file more
than ten lines long should carry on the Copyright and License
Notices. To learn more about the GNU GPL you can read the GNU
GPL-Howto here:

    http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

You cannot use a range of years in the Copyright Notices, consider to
fix this. The files with the License Notices have the Notices for
programs with just a few files, you should use the License Notices for
programs with more than just some files. To avoid any confusion with
the Copyright and License Notices you can read these two URLs from
"Information For Maintainers of GNU Software":

    http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html
    http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/License-Notices.html

The license does not contain the last section, titled "How to Apply
These Terms to Your New Programs".

Please use a complete verbatim copy of the license, which
may be found at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt,
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.txt or
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.txt.

The license must be copied verbatim and in its entirety.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.