Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of RMON2 Network Monitoring Agent - sa

From: Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of RMON2 Network Monitoring Agent - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 01:25:43 -0200

Quoting  address@hidden (Jonathan Gonzalez V.)
Sent on  Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:42:37 -0300

Hello,

> Hi,
>
> We did not get a response from you, so we deleted your project from
> the pending queue.

I'm very sorry, but this is the first message I receive from Savannah.
Was I supposed to keep track of requisition somewhere in Savannah?  In my
personal profile there aren't any messages too.

I'm feeling very embarassed, but honestly, this is the first message I'm
receiving.

> If you would still like to have your project hosted at Savannah,
> please register it again.

Surely.

> The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
> registration will direct you to the proper location where you can
> re-register your project.

I'm working on it right now, fixing the problems you pointed which came in
this message.  I should be re-registering the project in a few moments from
now.  I'll also add a secondary email account for Cc:ing.

Thanks a lot for your time, and I'm looking forward to solve all this
problems.
Best regards.

--
Ricardo Nabinger Sanchez