Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project Member CVS Access via SSH

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Project Member CVS Access via SSH
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 17:13:37 +0100

Hi,

You need to upload your SSH public key to Savannah. It is usually
located in ~/.ssh/id_dsa.pub.

Then the system should be updated within one hour, and your public key
will be installed in your remote account, in ~/.ssh/authorized_keys.

You will then be able to log in to Savannah for cvs usage using the
standard public key way; we suggest you use a passphrase for improved
security (if your private key is comprimise, the cracker will not be
able to use it without the passphrase).