Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of dvipng: A DVI-to-PNG converter - sa

From: Jan-Åke Larsson
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of dvipng: A DVI-to-PNG converter - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 22:50:13 +0100

Alaska Subedi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We did not get a response from you, so we deleted your project from
> the pending queue.

You did get a response from me, and you answered! How strange?!
I sent a message on Nov 19:

-----
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:19:37 +0100
From: Jan-Åke Larsson <address@hidden>
To: Alaska Subedi <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of dvipng: A DVI-to-PNG converter -
savannah.nongnu.org

Alaska Subedi wrote:
> I am waiting for an answer from you.
>
> If within one week I still do not get a reply, I will remove your
> project. You will still be able to register it again once you have the
> time to deal with the registration issues.

I have addressed all the issues you mentioned, but I have had a lot to
do. I expect to do a release next week (with some additional changes)
and I can send you a tarball of that, is that acceptible?

/JAA
-------

Whereupon you responded
-------
On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 10:19 +0100, Jan-Åke Larsson wrote:
> Alaska Subedi wrote:
> > I am waiting for an answer from you.
> >
> > If within one week I still do not get a reply, I will remove your
> > project. You will still be able to register it again once you have the
> > time to deal with the registration issues.
>
> I have addressed all the issues you mentioned, but I have had a lot to
> do. I expect to do a release next week (with some additional changes)
> and I can send you a tarball of that, is that acceptible?

Yes, please send the tarball to me.

Thanks,
Alaska Subedi

I sent the tarball on Nov 26 in a message with

Here it is again. I have had a new release since then. I hope this is
OK.

Kind regards
Jan-AAke Larsson