Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of dvipng: A DVI-to-PNG converter - sa

From: Alaska Subedi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of dvipng: A DVI-to-PNG converter - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:11:05 -0500

We did not get a response from you, so we deleted your project from
the pending queue.

If you would still like to have your project hosted at Savannah,
please register it again.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgment of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location where you can
re-register your project.

Regards,

Alaska Subedi

[following attached for reference]
Alaska Subedi wrote:
Hi,

I am waiting for an answer from you.

If within one week I still do not get a reply, I will remove your
project. You will still be able to register it again once you have the
time to deal with the registration issues.

Regards,
Alaska Subedi

Alaska Subedi wrote:

Jan-Åke Larsson wrote:

Alaska Subedi wrote:

Please provide us with the URL to the source code. You could also send
me the source code via email (address@hidden).

Here it is
/JÅ

These files lack appropriate notices: commands.h config.h.in
configure.ac miktex.h Makefile.in.

These documentation files also lack appropriate notices: INSTALL
install.texi macros.texi readme.texi test_dvipng.tex.

Could you please use (C) instead of C-in-a-circle symbol. Please
use the C-in-a-circle symbol for messages (eg. result of --version)
in locales where it is available.

Please address these issues and I will approve your project.

Regards,

Alaska Subedi