[Savannah-hackers] [support #103686] Accunt locked: "Account Pendig"

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103686] Accunt locked: "Account Pendig"
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 12:09:28 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103686] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Sun 12/19/2004 at 16:57 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Done
         Assigned to | None                      | Beuc
              Status | Open                      | Closed

I deleted your account. You now can subscribe again. This bug was fixed in the
latest version of Savane, and we'll upgrade soon. Just wait for the mail
confirmation this time :)

[support #103686] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: 0
On: Sat 12/18/2004 at 16:45

Category:  Savannah website

Original Submission:  I searched in support but i found only Savane-related
links which are locked, so I had to write you.
I registered as "pelo" today, then I tried to login without success. Then I
followed the "Lost Password" link and was able to change my password, but now I
receive "Account Pending". After that I received another mail with a
verification link which doesn't work: I get "Invalid confirmation hash.".

What can I do to unlock my account?

Thank you.

Follow-up Comments

Date: Sun 12/19/2004 at 16:57       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
I deleted your account. You now can subscribe again. This bug was fixed in the
latest version of Savane, and we'll upgrade soon. Just wait for the mail
confirmation this time :)

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103686>

  Message sent via/by Savannah