[Savannah-hackers] [support #103685] Removing account 'thomasweibel'

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [support #103685] Removing account 'thomasweibel'
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 12:16:28 -0500

This mail is an automated notification from the support tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[support #103685] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Sun 12/19/2004 at 17:04 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Done
         Assigned to | None                      | Beuc
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Your account is still marked as "Pending", which meaning that either our
database is buggy, either you never confirmed your account by using the URL
sent to you by mail 2.5 years ago..

Anyway, I marked your account as deleted.

[support #103685] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: 0
On: Fri 12/17/2004 at 20:36

Category:  Savannah website

Original Submission:  Hi. Somehow I can't login with my account 'thomasweibel'
anymore. That's why I created a new one. I didn't use the old account very
often and had no projects or project membership. Could you please delete my old
account 'thomasweibel'? Thank you very much.

Follow-up Comments

Date: Sun 12/19/2004 at 17:04       By: Sylvain Beucler <Beuc>
Your account is still marked as "Pending", which meaning that either our
database is buggy, either you never confirmed your account by using the URL
sent to you by mail 2.5 years ago..

Anyway, I marked your account as deleted.

For detailed info, follow this link:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103685>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/