[Savannah-hackers] submission of PostFix LDAP Administration - savannah.

From: bruno+gnu
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PostFix LDAP Administration - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:19:34 -0500

Bruno Pelaia <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: PostFix LDAP Administration
System name: pfladmin
Type: non-GNU

PFLAdmin means PostFix LDAP Administration.
It is a webinterface I'm writing to easy administrate an LDAP direcotry
configured to be used with postfix.
Now it only supports the QMail.schema, but it will be highly configurable
and it will use JaMM.schema too.
It will permit the use of many postfix features and it will handle amavis
(spamassassin) configuration, and I will give some autoresponder support
to it.

At the end it will be a central panel to handle postfix, maildrop and
amavis configuration based on LDAP schema and will be extensible by
modules to handle unix/samba login and other.

No source code is available online at the moment: I already registered a
sourceforge project, but I read a fsf article about it and so I decided to
use savannah.

I'll mail address@hidden as requested above at the end of this
registration to know who to send the code or ... please excuse me if I
forgot it and let me know it directly.

Other Software Required:
The project is enterely written in PHP and using PHP native LDAP support.
I'll write an additional executable in perl which will be run by a
cronjob on the mailserver machine to manage user's deletion.
It is developed on a Debian Sid and tested on a production server based on
Debian Woody.
It only needs a Web server supporting php compiled with ldap support and
an LDAP server somewhere on the net.

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/