Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PostFix LDAP Administration - savan

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of PostFix LDAP Administration - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 00:59:03 -0300

Bruno Pelaia <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Bruno,

> Hi Jonathan,
>
>> I didn't see that your project it is hosted at SourceForge.net, you
>> have to remove it from there because we do not accept mirroring,
>> Savannah should be your primary development platform.
>
> I noticed that Savannah does not support dynamic content. I would like
> to add a demo site, but due to the fact the php support is leaking I
> cannot add it on Savannah. Can I mantain the SourceForge project to host
> a demo site?

Unfortunately we do not support PHP or MYSQL, you can read why we do
not support them here:

https://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=5802&question=Are_PHP_and_MySQL_available.txt

About maintain the SourceForge project, you have to move everything
From SF.net to Savannah, you can maintain the website of your project
in other server, but if you keep it in SourceForge.net this will drive
to a confusion about where is really hosted your project, and we
certainly want to avoid this. Consider the idea of host this demo site
in other server, please let us know about your decision.