Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of NetHack Proxy - savannah.nongnu.org

From: J. Ali Harlow
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of NetHack Proxy - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:29:07 +0000

On 20/12/04 04:25:55, Jonathan Gonzalez V. wrote:
"J. Ali Harlow" <address@hidden> writes:

Well, you can named the file as you want it, I just recommend you
called 'DOCS.LICENSE', because the name itself say something about the license of the documents. This file should container just the
Copyright and License Notices for all the docs files, in this case
something like this:

[snip re. contents]

Nothing more, and you should put it into doc/refernce and
doc/reference/tmpl.

Done. See attached tarball.

> I've sent an email to the members of the Slash'EM development team
> to ask them to explicitly give their permissions. Warren and Pekka
> have already replied. I imagine Clive and Paul will do so fairly
> shortly.

Can you provide us with more information about this point when you get the answer of the last two persons?

Clive has now given his permission. I expect Paul is on holiday.

Since the Slash'EM Development Team works on a majority voting basis,
4 out of 5 suffices.

Cheers,

Ali.