Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The Mango Programming Language - sa

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The Mango Programming Language - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 00:22:48 -0300

Steve Tomljenovic <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Steve,

Apologize I didn't notice that you choice zlib as the license for your
project, this means that you do not need to add the 'COPYING' and
'COPYING.LIB' files, you can deleted.

On the other hand, you have to use '(C)' with an upper case C in the
Copyright Notices, not '(c)', this should be fixed.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Regards,