Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The Mango Programming Language - sa

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The Mango Programming Language - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 00:20:19 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Steve Tomljenovic,

Can you define what directories you will put in Savannah? or you are
going to put all the directories created by mango.tar.gz?

In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the
GPL, please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at
the beginning of every file of source code.

In addition, if you haven't already, please include a
copy of the plain text version of the GPL, available from
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt, into a file named "COPYING".

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn
why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code, for
example, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.