Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Mailprobe Bayesian Mail Filter - sa

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Mailprobe Bayesian Mail Filter - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 23:07:34 -0300

Sami Dalouche <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Sami Dalouche,

> So, I guess I could use LGPL for the LibMailProbe part, that provides
> the framework, and use GPL for the misc. program & plugins.
> (does every source code have to have the licence written ?)

Yes, this point it's mandatory, you have added a Copyright and Notices
License at the begging of every source file with more than ten lines
long, consider to read the GPL Howto:

      http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

I have approved your project.  You will receive an automated e-mail
containing detailed information about the approval.

Your project was approved as without source code so we will review
your CVS in a month(more or less) looking for licensing problems, we
will notified you about the result of our revision.

Regards,