Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of CHM decompiler - savannah.nongnu.or

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of CHM decompiler - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 23:20:23 -0300

pabs <address@hidden> writes:

Hi,

The 'system.h' file still having the Copyright and License notices
missing, consider to fix this.

Currently you are using the License notices for programs with just one
file, maybe you will want to use the License notices more programs with more
than one, consider to change it.

> The BSD file is the licence for another program, which is distributed
> along with chmdeco in the Win32 binary distribution (see the LICENCE
> file). I have a COPYING file, containing the verbatim GPL2. I guess I
> should probably not distribute the BSD file in the source, but copy it
> from somewhere else during the build process on Windows (like I do for
> the exe itself)?

Can you precise more about the binary file that you will distribute
with the tarball?

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.