[Savannah-help-public] [gnu.org #218517] webpages sync

From: James Blair via RT
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [gnu.org #218517] webpages sync
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:40:21 -0400

> [beuc - Sat Apr 09 06:59:01 2005]:
>
> I have the feeling that actually no website is properly created now,
> so you should be able to check the log file for any recent project
> that we didn't manually activated yet.

Your logging information was very helpful.  With it I found the
following output from the cvs checkout that is run on the web server:

    passwd open failed at /usr/local/bin/cvs-chroot-proxy.pl line 125.

Maybe the web site checkout now occurs after the creation of the passwd
file in the project's chroot.

-Jim