[Savannah-help-public] Re: [gnu.org #218517] webpages sync

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: [gnu.org #218517] webpages sync
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:47:06 +0200

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 02:42:16PM -0400, James Blair via RT wrote:
> > [corvus - Mon Apr 11 14:40:21 2005]:
> >
> > Maybe the web site checkout now occurs after the creation of the passwd
> > file in the project's chroot.
>
> Of course by after I meant before.  :)
>
> That is to say that checkout may currently occur before creation of the
> passwd file, therfore producing the error.

You're right - as part of the externalization of the Savannah-specific
code, this is done in a script that is executed right after sv_groups
(where the curl call takes place). I have to find a way to put this
right. Thanks for the info.

Also, can you remove again the "cvs checkout complete" trace? As we
had discussed this is the only way to have curl only produce
information (and thus a warning mail from Cron) when appropriate.