[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104539] Anonymous CVS now requires password

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104539] Anonymous CVS now requires password
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 21:13:38 +0200

> Is there anything else you would like me to test?

Yes, I would like to get your version of SSH and your platform. I suspect
some compatibility issue, because I still can't reproduce the issue. We
upgraded our version of SSH, so that might be the problem.

I would also like you to try typing different passwords several times. There
is no password, the password is empty, it is not 'password' more than
anything else. Maybe when you type a random combination it gives you the
access in the end.

Last, could you also give me your .ssh/known_hosts entry about
savannah.nongnu.org. We never know...

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104539>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/