[Savannah-help-public] Gift from a Dying Woman respond prompt

From: HAN HAN
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Gift from a Dying Woman respond prompt
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 19:46:36 +0200

Hello

Prayer costs time... far more precious than silver and gold in today's
orld.You may be going through a tough time right now but God is  getting ready
to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith.I am Han Sirji Mohammed
from Baghdad Iraq, I am married to late ABDULWAHAB -H MOHAMMED  of blessed
memory who was a CONSULTANT ENGINNER in  Benin republic for eleven years ,we
are married for nine years without a child, he died after a brief illness that
lasted for only four days. Since his death I too have been battling with both
cancer and fibroid problem.

Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months
due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.
Having known my condition ,My instructions were to donate this fund to a
charity organization, and God fearing person that will utilize this money and
I picked you among the persons God wanted to bless that is why I  have agree
to give you the $230,000.00 with all sincerity to fund........

The Word  emphasizes so much on God benevolence that I make this Decision
because I dont have any child that will inherit this money and my Husband
relatives are fighting for the one they are seeing here while am still alive,
I have made a good Distribution for all of them .I know that after death I
will be with God the most beneficent and  most merciful.As I m presently in
the hospital , I don-t need much communication in this regard because of my
health, and all so, because of the presence of my husbands relatives around
always. I dont want them to know about this deposit .

As soon as I receive your reply and confirmation of your readiness to receive
this money and utilize it, I shall give you the contact of the Finance
Institution in BENIN with the information to contact them because I have
already awarded  the transfer to  and they are waiting my instruction .......
to release it to you  which will take place in three working days of your
contact and cooperation with them.

I want you to know that this Funds you will receive on my Behalf as Gift from
a Dying Woman , you will use it to Bless other less Fortunate ones ,and you
will never have any problem with the Law as you will only Pay $430 within the
stipulated time interval for the for the programming the micro chip
compartment of central computer and reactivating of my dominant account as the
authorities demand which is described as selective payment to enable the easy
and fastest transfer to you .

Any delay in your Reply will give room in sourcing for another person for this
same purpose contact me through this email at  address@hidden .so  that I
will give you the information of the institution in Benin so that you will
communicate with them direct and have this fund release to you .

Peace and love be with you .

Han Sirji Mohammed