[Savannah-help-public] address@hidden

From: Alice Anderson
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] address@hidden
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:36:45 -0700 (PDT)

Please Visit Our Website

Virtualecommerce.com

“A Great Place to Find Professional Freelancers”

Outsourcing has become the most popular and successful source for businesses when it comes to attaining company positioning, increasing quality, and saving thousands in annual costs. At Virtualecommerce.com, Buyers can find freelancers/vendors who display a portfolio of great examples of their work. Virtualecommerce.com is the link between you and outsourcing professionals. You are invited to visit our site, launched on October 1, 2005, to see the freelancers/vendors profiles and portfolios. We also invite you to post your outsourcing work and projects.

Have access to expert professionals in

categories, including:

Information Technology

Website Design and Programming

Software Programming

Graphic Arts –Logos, Brochures, Collateral, Annual Reports, etc.

Writing – eBooks, Technical, Academic, Resume’, etc.

Billing – Business, Medical

Administrative Assistance

Advertising, Marketing, Sales

Broadcasting, Television, Print

       … And More

We want your business.

Our goal is to be the best outsourcing company on the internet and to provide the best professional freelancers to you.

Thanks a million for your time.

Alicia Anderson, President

address@hidden

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. - Anonymous