[Savannah-help-public] BBC SERIES - looking for couples trying for a bab

From: no-reply
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] BBC SERIES - looking for couples trying for a baby
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:37:41 +0100

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS - REPLY TO mailto:address@hidden

NEW BBC SERIES

Thinking about having a baby?

We are looking for couples to take part in a new BBC series
exploring the science behind getting pregnant and pregnancy.  If you
are thinking about trying for a baby or have already started trying
and would like to find out more, please call us on 0141 204 6620 or
e-mail: address@hidden

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS - REPLY TO mailto:address@hidden

We'd like to advise you that we got your email address from a mailing list
company.  Their lists are compiled from those who have agreed, when
visiting relevant websites, to receive contact from third parties

If you would like to be removed from our list please reply to
mailto:address@hidden

This e-mail is confidential; it is for the use of the named
recipient(s) only.  If you have received it in error, do not copy or
disclose its contents, please notify us immediately and delete the e-
mail from your computer.