[Savannah-help-public] [sr #104786] Web page !!

From: Navid
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #104786] Web page !!
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 19:38:01 +0330

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Platform Version: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

I have a project with 2 savannah page !   savannah.gnu.org and
savannah.nongnu.org  this is very good (really this project very
important?!!)   ;-)
 OK ...  nongnu have WebCVS repository access and a web page in
persian.nongnu.org  but gnu haven't any  webCVS repository and
administration for this.

I know  that  my project is a Translation so I haven't page on
www.gnu.org/software /* and my project home page is
"http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/translations/persian/";   very nice  but
how can I send my " html,css and PNG"s to web server for showing under
"http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/translations/persian/";

( note: I have 10 page of html css for my project home page contain: News,
Task, Team members, Calander and task for project . This pages in Pesian
language and Very Important becuase my teams translate this page for my
peaples and my peaples writing in Persian and want know status of this
project in native Language )

  Very very thank to reading this Big request ;)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=104786>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/