[Savannah-help-public] problem with maintaining Emarks on savannah

From: Gijsbert Stoet
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] problem with maintaining Emarks on savannah
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 08:34:30 -0600

To whom it may concern:

I am the maintainer of http://www.nongnu.org/emarks/

I am sorry that I have to bother you with this, but my problem is that
I can't login and change the website anymore.  I have tried
everything, following the documentation on the savannah site.  Because
of the trouble with this problem, I now have the emarks website on my
local server, http://volition.wustl.edu/emarks

Now, I would like to remove http://www.nongnu.org/emarks/

Could you do me a favor and take the 'emarks' website on
http://www.nongnu.org/emarks/ from the internet?  Is that possible for
you, since I can't do it myself?  If you are unwilling to do that, can
you let me know how I at least can access the website again?

Thank you for your time and help in this matter.

Sincerely,

Gijsbert Stoet

--
Gijsbert Stoet -- Staff scientist