Re: [Savannah-help-public] problem with maintaining Emarks on savannah

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] problem with maintaining Emarks on savannah
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 12:45:03 +0100

Hi,

The best would be that you edit the current emarks website so that it
tells people to look at your new website. Removing your website would
be an exception and we don't like exceptions when managing thousands
of projects ;)

What is the problem with updating your website?  You need to edit the
CVS repository at cvs.savannah.gnu.org/web/emarks/, just like you edit
cvs.savannah.gnu.org/sources/emarks for the source code.