Re: [Savannah-help-public] Savannah Wiki ?

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Savannah Wiki ?
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 01:10:09 +0100

> By any chance is their a Wiki on Savannah that can be used for
> projects ? I've been maintaining a wiki for my Gnash project on my
> own server, but would really like to have this hosted on
> savannah. It's a simple Wiki, but they can be very useful for
> helping keep a project organized.

Currently there's no wiki beside https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/
which is more a personal experiment - although we plan to provide
Wikis in the long run.

What exactly do you need? We can't provide a wiki for all projects at
the moment but we might work on something with you, as a GNU project,
with 'experimental'/no warranty conditions (eg. things may get
reorganized when Wiki will actually be added for all projects).