Re: [Savannah-help-public] Savannah Wiki ?

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Savannah Wiki ?
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 17:27:05 -0700

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 01:10:09AM +0100, Sylvain Beucler wrote:

> What exactly do you need? We can't provide a wiki for all projects at
> the moment but we might work on something with you, as a GNU project,
> with 'experimental'/no warranty conditions (eg. things may get

  I'd like to do is what I've started at
http://www.welcomehome.org/php/mediawiki/.  We plan to start using it for
testing results, and things like that soon. I guess I can continue hosting the
Wiki, but it seemed like it'd be a nice feature for Savannah. I like
MediaWiki, although anything would work. It's a really good way for a project
to stay organized.

        - rob -