Re: [Savannah-help-public] ssh to cvs.gnu.org doesn't work for me

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] ssh to cvs.gnu.org doesn't work for me
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 18:16:14 -0600

    > No problem in general for me. What I wanted to do is to catch recent
    > versions of the files /gd/gnuorg/Copyright/request-* as indicated in

<http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Papers.html#Copyright-Papers>.

I asked rms about putting the files on the web.  I don't see any
particular reason not to, but felt I should ask.

Michael, if you don't have the files yet, let me know and I will mail
them to you.

    Karl, maybe this needs clarification?

Well, /gd/gnuorg being located on fencepost is stated at the very
beginning of the maintainer manual, which is the most prominent place I
can think of.  Short of adding "fencepost:" to every /gd/gnuorg
reference, which I'm not especially inclined to do, I'm not sure how to
clarify ...

Thanks,