Re: [Savannah-help-public] CVS repository trouble

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] CVS repository trouble
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 20:01:34 +0100

Hi,

If you check your repository with rsync you'll see there is such a file:
$ rsync
cvs.savannah.gnu.org::sources/classpath/classpath/tools/gnu/classpath/tools/giop/NamingServicePersistent.txt,v
-r--r--r--          93 2006/02/14 16:15:42 NamingServicePersistent.txt,v

Localy:
-r--r--r--  1 audriusa   classpath   93 Feb 14 10:15
NamingServicePersistent.txt,v

Here is its contents:
=====
head     ;
access   ;
symbols  ;
locks    ; strict;
comment  @# @;
expand   @k@;

desc
@@

=====

Do you have any idea where that comes from?

I don't remember of any CVS downtime during Valentine's day :/