[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105317] Creation of bug-fdisk and the fdisk

From: Steven Robson
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105317] Creation of bug-fdisk and the fdisk project
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 18:08:12 +0000

Update of sr #105317 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => stevenr

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi,

In order for you to have a Savannah project for fdisk, you must submit your
project for approval using the registration form at
https://savannah.gnu.org/register/ so that the account is created correctly.
Please make sure you provide all the requested info, so we can get it
approved as quickly as possible.

Once your project is approved, we'll be able to create the mailing list for
you as well.

Cheers,

Steven

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=105317>