[Savannah-help-public] subversion support any ETA yet?

From: Erk
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] subversion support any ETA yet?
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 12:09:38 +0200

I know you were asked the question several time
and the answer was all the same that no ETA yet,
but I would like to tell that we (https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/tsp)
are very pleased to be hosted by Savannah from more than 3 years now.

But we are now thinking of some rework of our CVS tree, because
from time to time we think its needed.
(We already have spurious empty directories)

Now the trouble is, we know we have to rename a lot of directories
and files, split-up some modules etc...

We may think a lot about it and do it and start over a new clean
CVS tree but:
   1) we lose history
   2) it may be necessary again in 3 years :))

So we are really thinking of changing hosting because of the lack
of svn support. I do not tell this for "enforcing" you like
"ah ah if we don't get SVN we go away".
That's really not the point, since
   * we are VERY pleased with the service
   * Savannah philisophy is just fine for us etc...
   * we are so small regarding other projects
     that it would just be ridiculous.

The point is, it is a real need.
Do you think the ETA for SVN support on Savannah is more like
6 monthes or 2 years?

--
Erk