[Savannah-help-public] Add rubytsp to tsp_all CVS alias module

From: Erk
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Add rubytsp to tsp_all CVS alias module
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 11:54:37 +0200

Hi,

We've just added a new top-level cvs module for
the TSP project 'rubytsp'.

We had set-up (with your help) some CVS alias modules
one of them being tsp_all which is handy for getting all tsp projects modules
(we could use . too but it's less obvious to users
 and you get CVSROOT which is not wanted)

Could you add the new 'rubytsp' module to the tsp_all alias CVS module.

I would have have sent you a prepatched CVSROOT/modules
but it appears that I cannot even checkout a non empty CVSROOT.

I tried:

cvs -d :ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/tsp co CVSROOT

and I get an empty CVSROOT dir, this must be a new security feature?

Thanks you for your help.

--
Erk