[Savannah-help-public] Need assistance/advice

From: Dave Wagoner
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Need assistance/advice
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 22:32:02 -0400

Greetings,

I have written an a piece of software and licensed it under Apache 2.0. I have a completed tarball, manpage, makefile, PDF document givening a verbose description, etc.

The software runs on Linux & Solaris.

It is a benchmark tool for high-performance I/O subsystems.

All I am after is a site from which to distribute the package. Can the gnu / non-gnu site be used for this?

I have rashly taken the liberty of including the tarball to provide details you might need.

Thoughts on how to proceed?

thanks,
--dave wagoner...