[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105656] Duplicate coreutils source cvs uploa

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105656] Duplicate coreutils source cvs upload scheme to gawk source cvs
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 06:16:45 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open

Details:

Please duplicate the coreutils source cvs upload process for the gawk cvs
source code upload process.

Currently coreutils pulls the source cvs repository every hour by cron with
rsync from my rsync server.  Please duplicate that for gawk source cvs.  For
gawk substitute gawk-stable for coreutils and all other information is the
same.  (Trying to avoid actually saying details here where they are web
accessable.  The public location is on Savannah, not my server.  Locating the
coreutils cron will provide all of the details for setting up gawk the same
way.)

Please put these rsyncs sequentially in a script or otherwise configured so
that the rsync transfers do not happen at the same time.  Doing the rsyncs
one after the other in a script would be perfect.  Doing the rsyncs both at
the same time would be bad.

Please contact me if the terse information on this web form is not clear.
Thanks!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?105656>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/