[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105712] Lost password and email address chan

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105712] Lost password and email address changed.
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 16:23:38 +0000

To make it clearer: currently, from my point of view, somebody asks to
takeover the 'atee' account by switching mail adresses. There's no link
between the old and the new e-mail addresses.

More generally, I rarely can authenticate you with your name, because the
Savannah account only authenticated your old e-mail. I need a link between
the 2 e-mails, such as their presence in a single page where both occurence
would refer to the same person, or an old GPG key where both e-mails would be
added as identities, or anything you can think of. Presenting me a key that
you created after switching mail is of little interest in this context.

What do you mean by "checks"? Does the veridis key server authenticate people
who register keys in it?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?105712>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/