[Savannah-help-public] [sr #105774] savannah login weird

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #105774] savannah login weird
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 19:58:16 +0000

> Hello Sylvain,
>
> it is Konqueror 3.1.4 and I hope the two screenshots help you. The problem

> with false alarm still exists.
>
> I cleaned all cookies before doing tests, so there were no older cookies
saved
> in the browser.

I am using Konqueror 3.5.5 to type this reply.
I cannot reproduce the problem.

The cookie test is performed when displaying the login form (using
redirections), not after you clicked the button, so your error is strange.

Is it possible for you try with this newer Konqueror version?

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?105774>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/