[Savannah-help-public] Re: Search doesn't work right

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Re: Search doesn't work right
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 00:34:34 +0200

Hello,

Currently the search result order is directly provided by MySQL. After
giving it a look a few weeks ago I concluded this would require to
actually implement the search post-processing (and not just modifying
something that exists) (sorry for not answering at that time).

I don't plan to work on it right now personnaly, but I added it to our
priority list, which we point people to when they offer help with
Savannah.
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/CurrentTasks