[gnu.org #359140] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Redirecting bug-gnu-emacs t

From: Joshua Ginsberg via RT
Subject: [gnu.org #359140] Re: [Savannah-help-public] Redirecting bug-gnu-emacs to emacsbugs
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 09:38:35 -0400

Hi Stefan --

Don had expressed to me that he didn't wish for the gnu.org spam
filtration to occur, but if you all generally feel it would be a good
idea, we can do that -- by spam filtration do you mean our envelope
checks? SpamAssassin? TMDA?

-jag

--
Joshua Ginsberg <address@hidden>
Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator